- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Originally posted on Bijal Vachharajani:
Is children’s theatre finally growing up? (Or in which I finally interview Naseeruddin Shah) http://www.timeoutmumbai.net/kids/features/child%E2%80%99s-play Actor-director Naseeruddin Shah remembers seeing Arms & the Man, George Bernard Shaw’s satire on war and heroism, when he was six…
Such a sad forgotten lady.
“The road to hell is paved with adverbs.” -Stephen King Excerpts from The Stand, by Stephen King: “Huh!” Harold said, squeaked actually. “Go away!” he yelled tearfully. He looked up at her finally, his face tear streaked and still wanting … Continue reading
Why Your Play Was Rejected.
Passive voice is bad, m’kay? Writers see various forms of that sentence everywhere they look. Passive voice is non-dynamic, boring, and wordy. No one should use it, ever. Even my Word program is now tweaked so that it will tell … Continue reading
So far, March has brought sun, warmth, rain, cold, and snow to my neck of the woods. Oh, the joy of living in the Ohio River Valley! Crappy weather has me indoors, dealing with some mundane life issues and doing … Continue reading
Below is an excerpt from a short story I’ve written based on my novel, Ghost in the Park. It’s a supernatural thriller, in which our hero hears dead people. In novel length fic, I don’t fuss to much about the … Continue reading