- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Monthly Archives: February 2017
As I’ve mentioned before, this early in my self-publishing journey, I’m creating my own covers for my books. To be clear, it’s not usually a good idea to make your own covers. Cover designers have design experience that can’t be … Continue reading
I am busy as a bee! Wyrd House’s Kindle Scout campaign is nearing its end, and I have tons to do. Here’s what I’ve been working on: -Did a re-write to fix typos on Descending, made it a shiny new … Continue reading
Grammarly is a grammar checking program for writers. There are several forms of the program, but today I’m here to talk about the plug-in for Microsoft Office. This plug-in also works for Microsoft Word, you don’t have to actually own Office … Continue reading
The Many Dangers of Publishing Too Soon. This is a subject I’ve touched on before, but a recent experience has convinced me to devote an entire blog post to it. I bought an e-book, the first of a series, because … Continue reading
My action/ adventure romance, Descending is part of a 99 cent romance eBook sale. There are over 50 books on sale, and even some paperbacks and audio books as well. To check it out, click the banner below. February 12th … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a new romance read, here’s a bunch for your perusal. Some are new releases, and some (including my Descending) are on sale for $.99 from now until the 14th. Check them out! 1) Marilyn Vix Genre: … Continue reading
We’ve all seen it. We’re watching that TV show or movie, or we’re reading that book, and the normally clever and unflappable character pulls a move so boneheaded that we roll our eyes and disengage from the story entirely. What’s … Continue reading