2017- The year of Writing Dangerously.

ghostintheparkkindlecoverGhost in the Park has been released and is available for purchase through Amazon and Kindle.  Click here for more info

Ghost at the College, book 2 of the Unruly Ghost series, has also been published and can be found here.

2017- The year of Writing Dangerously.  I took the jump and decided to go all in as an indie author. Before the year is out, I plan to have six- eight books released.  I have six published, one almost done, and plans for the eighth.

Big plans ahead.  My first six novels are available on Amazon and Kindle.  All my books are in Kindle Unlimited.

Just click the tab above that says “My Books” for links and information.

My newsletter has a free short story for signing up.  Haunting Bryce is a story from the world of Ghost in the Park. Click here to get a free copy of Haunting Bryce.

Comments are always welcome, but please note that comments are moderated.  I have an entire herd of bogus folks making spam comments, so I prefer to screen and delete before these comments get to the page. Thanks!

Advertisements

About JulianneQJohnson

I am a writer in Indiana who lives with two cats, two ferrets, and one fiance. I enjoy cheap coffee and expensive chocolate.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to 2017- The year of Writing Dangerously.

1. Nice cover. You’re really on a roll. 🙂

2. Bruce says:

Just read Nick of Time and I liked it very much.

3. Q Top says:

Hi Julianne, nice blog, thanks for sharing your stories!

4. Francis says:

I’d finally had some time and remember to come and look for your blog… And start reading your book… But I’d started from the last chapter so douchebagness of me 😛 I’ll wipe it off and start from the beginning…

5. Ye Pirate says:

Great idea for a blog, about writing the book.

6. Okay, sounds like what I’ve always wanted to do but too afraid to take the plunge. So, I’ll be cheering you on instead and once you become rich and famous, please remember all the people championing you all along. Moi included, of course! 🙂

7. Lynda says:

Julianne, I am excited for you! 😀 I look forward to reading about your experience with publishing your book, and of course, getting the chance to read it when it has been published! I will also be sharing your web address with a good friend of mine. She and I are both in our infancy as regards writing and being published. I am sure she will appreciate your publishing experiences too.
    Thanks for visiting me today.

8. JunkChuck says:

Great blog! I’m taking the same trip you’re on–I started a novel and kept at it, while that book became about something else, changing again and again and again until, at present, I have about 1500 handwritten pages, 3/4th of which has little of nothing to do with the story I now intend to tell. Turns out, I didn’t know how to write a book either. So, now I’m devoting an hour or so each day to plunging through those stacks of ten cent spiral notebooks from Staples back to school sales, making stuff fit. On the plus side, I probably have enough material for a trilogy, except that much of what doesn’t fit doesn’t fit for a reason. In the mean time, I’ve started this blog just to keep writing outside of the ridiculous novel project, and to set free the few excerpts and bad poems of my misspent youth–along with some new stuff. Have fun. It’s nice to know I’m not alone out here.

• The first novel length story is always the hardest. As you continue to write, things begin to coalesce and you find yourself not straying as far afield. But no writing is ever wasted! It’s how we grow and learn, and discover we might have a trilogy on our hands!

9. Jack Wallen says:

Hey Julianne! I’d love to give your book a read.

• Jack, I’d love it! I never asked because I didn’t have time to read your book way back when you needed readers. Nancy B did a read through for me, but I could certainly use another writer’s opinion!

10. minisculegiants says:

I’m excited for you and looking forward to your success! Every writer who succeeds is an encouragement to others. Best wishes!

11. Noora says:

Every time I get that idea about writing a book into my head I usually feel the same, after first few chapters it is all BS. I usually keep the pathetic attempts so I can read them later. I have found stories and poems years later and I think they are so great! Sometimes I am not sure if I wrote them, because I seem to forget everything I write. I am in the zone when I write so I can’t tell my writing apart from my thinking and I think so much that I just can’t remember all of it. Crazy. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! ❤

• It’s funny, having spoken to, and read posts by, quite a few writers, I have found that most writers seem a bit bipolar about their work. One moment we’ll think it is all awesome, and the next we’ll think everything we ever wrote sucks! I expect it is because writers get too close to their work not to be at least somewhat emotional about it. Thanks for stopping by! I enjoyed your first post!

12. Christev says:

Congratulations! I’m one of those folks who was a lurker when I first read your fics. I’ve always enjoyed your writing, have read most of your stories several times, and was more than a little disappointed when it seemed like you weren’t in fandom anymore. Imagine my surprise today when I saw that you’d posted the final chapter of Madness on TPP. I’m so excited, and can’t wait to read through the whole thing again. But first I checked your Author Note on the last chapter, and then wanted to see what you were up to these days. While I’ll miss you on the sshg or ss/oc circuit, I’m eager to read your o-fics, and wish you all the best in publishing them!

• So nice to see you here! I loved the time I spent sharing stories in the Potterverse, but book seven really took the heart out of it for me. Now I’m glad that I can share something else. I’ve really missed it!