- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Category Archives: sexism
Writing Novels While Female
Writing Novels While Female It can be a problem. Many, many female authors have taken up male pen names or publishing under their initials due to a pronounced gender gap in the literary world. J K Rowling is a perfect … Continue reading
Vaginas and Chainsaws
A couple of days ago, my mom bought me a chainsaw. It’s a petite little thing, 1.5 horsepower, 14” blade, and it plugs in to an extension cord. It was just what I needed to clean out all the dead … Continue reading
Posted in sexism, writing Tagged sexism, vaginas and chainsaws, women and power tools, writing 20 Comments