- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 877 other followers
Category Archives: Art
You hear it everywhere. “If you’re going to be a writer, you’re going to have to grow a thick skin.” “You are going to have to work on thickening that skin up.” “I wanted to help her with her critique, … Continue reading
It’s not the best idea to make your own cover. Even if you have some art background, you don’t have book cover design background. That’s a problem. Chances are, no matter how hard you work on the project, it isn’t … Continue reading
Writing- Three Ways Life Gets in Your Way Across the world, most artists are fighting to make space in their busy lives for their art. Certainly there are artists who make a living with their art alone, but the vast … Continue reading
My children’s book, Leonardo Da Bunni, is up and running. I’ve never had so much fun writing anything, and I’m crazy proud of it. It all started because I wanted to make a shower gift for a friend at work. … Continue reading
As you may have known, I took part in July’s NaNoWriMo event, which is much like the November event, with some relaxed guidelines. I did well. I wrote over 50k words on Teatime of the Living Dead, and got it … Continue reading
“There is art and there is entertainment. They are not necessarily synonymous. The human animal would rather watch “fails” on YouTube, than to consider the merits of good story.” -a commenter on another blog, nameless to protect the innocent. Is … Continue reading