- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Category Archives: romance novels
To thank my awesome readers this holiday season, my new book, Forgotten Magic, will be free on Kindle December 25th. It’s free for one day only, so make sure you grab your copy! Love , magic, and heat. Persephone was … Continue reading
My action/ adventure romance, Descending is part of a 99 cent romance eBook sale. There are over 50 books on sale, and even some paperbacks and audio books as well. To check it out, click the banner below. February 12th … Continue reading
My romance, action/adventure novel, Descending is now available for purchase on both Amazon and Kindle. Bitter cold, little to eat, and the small plane lies in pieces. Jenny Lithart can depend on her theatre coworkers when they’re on the stage, … Continue reading
There are a bazillion articles about how to write–and how not to write–a romance novel. Romance sells. Annually, it is a billion dollar industry. According to the Romance Writers of America, 32% of trade paperbacks sold are romance novels, and … Continue reading
I recently found out about Amazon’s Kindle Scout program. For some reason I thought it was a great idea. I have a romance/ action/adventure novel that I wasn’t certain what to do with, and KS looked like a great thing … Continue reading