- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 877 other followers
Category Archives: Architecture
While I love Indy, and enjoy taking pictures of downtown on my daily walk to work, when I think of Indiana, the city is not what comes to mind. Not even my home town of Plainfield is what appears in … Continue reading
There was a building that was absent from my recent post of downtown Indianapolis architecture, despite the fact that it is just around the corner from where I work. However, I felt that the Indiana Statehouse deserved a post of … Continue reading