- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Tag Archives: indianapolis
Back Home Again, in Indiana. Part Two
There was a building that was absent from my recent post of downtown Indianapolis architecture, despite the fact that it is just around the corner from where I work. However, I felt that the Indiana Statehouse deserved a post of … Continue reading
Posted in Architecture, Indiana Statehouse, Indianapolis, photography, writing Tagged Indiana Capitol, Indiana Statehouse, indianapolis, photography, writing 2 Comments
Back Home Again, in Indiana. Part 1
One of the lovely things about working in downtown Indianapolis and having to walk twenty minutes from my parking lot is that I have loads of time to look at the buildings. And look at them I do. I stare … Continue reading
Posted in Architecture, Change, Indianapolis, photography, writing Tagged architecture, change, indianapolis, photography 3 Comments