- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Tag Archives: photography
“Well I’m packing up my game and I’m a head out west…” –Kid Rock My lovely fiancé and I went on an epic journey out west late last month. Thanks to the generosity and kindness of my in-laws, we were … Continue reading
I’m not a photographer, but when I started this blog, I decided that I wanted the pics to be as “me” as the words. So they are. To encourage more of my fellow bloggers to take advantage of the digital … Continue reading
Taking decent pictures for your blog is easier than you think. Recently, I received a few comments that surprised me. Several people thanked me for helping them feel brave enough to post some of their own pictures. Good for them! … Continue reading
Patterns, they are all around us. In everything we see, in everything we do. From the glass and beams in a fancy building, to the petals of a flower, to the structure in abusive relationships that drives abusers to hurt, … Continue reading
There was a building that was absent from my recent post of downtown Indianapolis architecture, despite the fact that it is just around the corner from where I work. However, I felt that the Indiana Statehouse deserved a post of … Continue reading
One of the lovely things about working in downtown Indianapolis and having to walk twenty minutes from my parking lot is that I have loads of time to look at the buildings. And look at them I do. I stare … Continue reading