- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Category Archives: Writing Query Letters
Many times I have read rants and stories regarding writing query letters to agents about one’s novel. Inevitably there are some folks who cannot believe one business letter is worth the agony, frustration, and hard work that authors put into … Continue reading
I recently had a battle with my own query letter, and I’ve been attempting to help others with their queries. I enjoy doing this. As I state in my query crits, I am not a query rock star, but the … Continue reading
Ok, I know I just posted, but I’m still amazed, so I want to share more fully with you what happened today. The past few weeks, I’ve spent some time rewriting my first chapter of Ghost in the Park. I’ve … Continue reading
Blog post from the lovely Cassandra about the trials and tribulations of Query letter writing. Querying agents. Stiff upper lip and all that….
I have a favor to ask. I’ve been working on the description for Ghost in the Park that goes into the query letters I have been sending to agents. Thanks to the good people over at Absolute Write’s Water Cooler, … Continue reading
Is it actually helpful to “fix” someone’s bad query letter? I was at my favorite writing forum, Absolute Write’s Water Cooler, looking at some query letters that had been posted in a section where author’s are looking for critique. There … Continue reading