- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Why literary agents are not trolls
Querying Agents. (or: Welcome to Hell)
Posted on March 5, 2014 by JulianneQJohnson
I’ve written several posts about writing query letters. Now I’m in the middle of querying my paranormal romance, Wyrd House, and I think it’s time for another post about the hope, the dedication, the ocean of possibilities, and massive tides … Continue reading →