- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Category Archives: Wyrd House
Teatime of the Living Dead is on sale for $.99 on Kindle from now until the 24th. This is one of my favorite things I’ve ever written. It combines three of my favorite things to write about– theatre, magic, and survival–with a good dollop of humor. Continue reading
My paranormal mystery, Wyrd House, was not selected for publication by Kindle Press. Not to worry, I have Teatime all ready for it’s Scout Run, and I have good feelings about it. Wyrd House has already been formatted for paperback, … Continue reading
Grammarly is a grammar checking program for writers. There are several forms of the program, but today I’m here to talk about the plug-in for Microsoft Office. This plug-in also works for Microsoft Word, you don’t have to actually own Office … Continue reading
The Many Dangers of Publishing Too Soon. This is a subject I’ve touched on before, but a recent experience has convinced me to devote an entire blog post to it. I bought an e-book, the first of a series, because … Continue reading
It’s time! After ages of prep, my paranormal mystery, Wyrd House, is up on Kindle Scout. What it means: Kindle Scout is an Amazon program where anyone can enter a novel and have a chance to get it published by … Continue reading
It’s not the best idea to make your own cover. Even if you have some art background, you don’t have book cover design background. That’s a problem. Chances are, no matter how hard you work on the project, it isn’t … Continue reading
Greetings all! I can only apologize for being MIA for so long. I’ve had a bit of winter depression, I think. My fiancé and I only moved two hours north of Louisville, but it’s very different weather-wise. It’s been so … Continue reading