- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Tag Archives: romance novel
Greetings all! I can only apologize for being MIA for so long. I’ve had a bit of winter depression, I think. My fiancé and I only moved two hours north of Louisville, but it’s very different weather-wise. It’s been so … Continue reading
My paranormal romance, Wyrd House, has been updated at last! Chapter eleven can be found here. Sorry for the long delay between chapters. As I have mentioned before, the new job and some work on Ghost in the Park slowed … Continue reading
I have finally updated my paranormal romance novel, Wyrd House, and you can find chapter 10 here. I apologize for the wait. I have been a busy girl. I’ve just left my job, and I start a new job next … Continue reading
So far, March has brought sun, warmth, rain, cold, and snow to my neck of the woods. Oh, the joy of living in the Ohio River Valley! Crappy weather has me indoors, dealing with some mundane life issues and doing … Continue reading
I meant to have this chapter finished by last weekend, but there isn’t enough hours in the day! Maybe there would be if things didn’t gang up on me all at once. I have a cold, and two of my … Continue reading
My paranormal romance novel, Wyrd House, has been updated. Chapter seven is posted and you can find it here: Chapter Seven I apologize for the long wait. I’m hoping to post one chapter a week at least, but sometimes juggling … Continue reading
Chapter six of Wyrd House, my paranormal romance novel, has been posted and can be found here: Wyrd House I’m really enjoying writing this story, and I hope folks are enjoying reading it. As always, feel free to comment and … Continue reading