- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Tag Archives: billy
Bad Writing Advice
Like all professions, and especially in the arts, when you participate there is always a plethora of people and even masters of creation who have loads of advice to give the uninitiated. Veritable loads of advice. Some of it useful, … Continue reading
Posted in Bad Writing Advice, photography, writing, Writing Advice Tagged bad writing advice, billy, writing, writing advice 400 Comments
Wyrd House Update
I meant to have this chapter finished by last weekend, but there isn’t enough hours in the day! Maybe there would be if things didn’t gang up on me all at once. I have a cold, and two of my … Continue reading
Posted in reading, romance novel, writing, Wyrd House Tagged billy, ferrets, Jefferson Memorial Forest, reading, romance, romance novel, writing, wyrd house Leave a comment
My short story, Descending, is in the cliffhanger contest
Hi all! My short cliffhanger, Descending, is in a contest. Please go- read- vote! You don’t have to vote for me, vote for the fic you like best. But if you don’t vote for me I will cry. The Cliffhanger … Continue reading
Posted in reading, Short Stories, writing Tagged billy, contest, reading, writing 4 Comments