- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 877 other followers
Tag Archives: ferrets
Rejection. What a grim and depressing idea. The word itself seems cold and desolate. Whether you are an actor auditioning for a favorite role, or a single guy with a crush on the woman in the next cubical, no one … Continue reading
I meant to have this chapter finished by last weekend, but there isn’t enough hours in the day! Maybe there would be if things didn’t gang up on me all at once. I have a cold, and two of my … Continue reading
In quiet darkness ferrets creep under blankets to nibble your toes Come morning I wake frown at my shivering feet socks have been stolen Not under the bed not behind the big dresser oh, where are my socks? Cute chubby … Continue reading
Chapter six of Wyrd House, my paranormal romance novel, has been posted and can be found here: Wyrd House I’m really enjoying writing this story, and I hope folks are enjoying reading it. As always, feel free to comment and … Continue reading
Chapter four of my paranormal romance novel, Wyrd House, is complete and posted. You can find it here: Wyrd House Life may slow me down, but as long as people are reading, I’ll keep writing! Special thanks to alert reader, … Continue reading
My supernatural romance novel, Wyrd House, has been updated. The holidays slowed me down a bit, but chapter three has been posted, and you can find it at the following link: Wyrd House- Chapter 3 I’m really starting to enjoy … Continue reading