My supernatural romance novel, Wyrd House, has been updated. The holidays slowed me down a bit, but chapter three has been posted, and you can find it at the following link:
Wyrd House- Chapter 3
I’m really starting to enjoy writing this book. It was hard to take a break from Bryce and Ghost in the Park, and hard to switch back to a third person narrative, but I’m really enjoying it.
If you go to read it, feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think. I’d also love to be alerted of any typos you might find, as this book has not been beta read.
Happy reading, and have a wonderful day!
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
- Short Story- The Wolf
- Thoughts and Prayers Aren’t Enough