- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Tag Archives: absolute write
Rejection. What a grim and depressing idea. The word itself seems cold and desolate. Whether you are an actor auditioning for a favorite role, or a single guy with a crush on the woman in the next cubical, no one … Continue reading
Is it actually helpful to “fix” someone’s bad query letter? I was at my favorite writing forum, Absolute Write’s Water Cooler, looking at some query letters that had been posted in a section where author’s are looking for critique. There … Continue reading