- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Tag Archives: bad writing advice
Bad Romance Writing Advice
There are a bazillion articles about how to write–and how not to write–a romance novel. Romance sells. Annually, it is a billion dollar industry. According to the Romance Writers of America, 32% of trade paperbacks sold are romance novels, and … Continue reading
Bad Writing Advice
Like all professions, and especially in the arts, when you participate there is always a plethora of people and even masters of creation who have loads of advice to give the uninitiated. Veritable loads of advice. Some of it useful, … Continue reading
Posted in Bad Writing Advice, photography, writing, Writing Advice Tagged bad writing advice, billy, writing, writing advice 400 Comments