- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Tag Archives: The trials of mentoring
Mentoring Sucks: or, some people don’t want help.
Posted on June 1, 2014 by JulianneQJohnson
Don’t let the title fool you. I enjoy mentoring. Not today. Today, mentoring sucks. I have an over-helpful personality. I am sometimes too quick to jump in and offer help, which can get me into trouble. This comes from an … Continue reading →