- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Tag Archives: romance novels
Kindle Scout Campaign! What the hell was I thinking?
I recently found out about Amazon’s Kindle Scout program. For some reason I thought it was a great idea. I have a romance/ action/adventure novel that I wasn’t certain what to do with, and KS looked like a great thing … Continue reading
Wyrd House update, and writing news
The fifth chapter of Wyrd House, my paranormal romance novel, is completed and posted. You can find it here: Wyrd House- Chapter Five I have been a busy little writer. My post apocalyptic short story, Winter, has been tweaked and … Continue reading
Posted in Ghost in the Park news, romance novel, Short Stories, writing, Wyrd House Tagged Ghost in the Park, romance, romance novels, winter, wyrd house Leave a comment