- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Category Archives: Kindle Scout
Making a Cover Blues I’ve spoken about the trials and tribulations of an author making their own book covers before, and now I’m back again. There are good reasons that it’s smart to hire a professional. Book cover designers know … Continue reading
It’s clear to all artists that to make your art, you have to be willing to make some sacrifices. No artist makes enough money to make a living right off the bat, and most artists never make enough money to … Continue reading
“I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson I’ve written about this before and I’ll no doubt write about it again. It’s a subject that is … Continue reading
My Kindle Scout campaign for Teatime of the Living Dead is live! What is it? Kindle Scout is an awesome program where people nominate books they would like to see published. Nominations won’t guarantee success, the editors have final say … Continue reading
My paranormal mystery, Wyrd House, was not selected for publication by Kindle Press. Not to worry, I have Teatime all ready for it’s Scout Run, and I have good feelings about it. Wyrd House has already been formatted for paperback, … Continue reading
As I’ve mentioned before, this early in my self-publishing journey, I’m creating my own covers for my books. To be clear, it’s not usually a good idea to make your own covers. Cover designers have design experience that can’t be … Continue reading