- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Category Archives: writing
The blurb. That tiny bit of writing that stands guard at the gate and decides if people will buy your book or not. I’m in a small herd of writing groups and folks are always asking for help with their … Continue reading
Today’s Blog is by awesome guest blogger, Lincoln Cole. I met Lincoln through my involvement through the Kindle Scout program and if any of you want to know about Scout, Lincoln is the guy to ask. His blog and the … Continue reading
My newest paranormal mystery, Ghost at the College, is available free on Kindle until Friday the 13th. This is the second book in the Unruly Ghost Mysteries. It contains spoilers for book one, but can be read as a standalone. … Continue reading
Thoughts and Prayers Aren’t Enough Now, don’t get me wrong. Empathy for others is what changes the world and I believe in the power of both positive thought and prayer. These are important concepts to a civilization that is trying … Continue reading
Fuck is my favorite curse word. I like it because it’s fairly nondenominational. It does not insult anyone’s religion, race, or creed. It’s a word that can be used for everything but doesn’t actually mean much of anything. I say … Continue reading
Ghost at the College’s Kindle Scout Campaign! In the second book of the Unruly Ghost Mysteries, Bryce and Chase are back again and this time they have to find out who is stealing Louisville’s children and why. Ghost 2 is … Continue reading
Using Real Locations in Fiction If a writer is creating a space opera on the edges of the Coaxilian Nebula in a galaxy next door, then it is up to the writer to create all the locations out of whole … Continue reading