- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Category Archives: writing
Are Speech to Text Programs Useful to Writers? I belong to a writers group called 20booksto50k. The ideology behind it, is that by the time one has published twenty books, one can be making 50k a year. It’s not quite … Continue reading
Get my newest book, Ghost in the Park, for free! It’s Kindle Scout time again, and I’m really excited about this one. Ghost in the Park starts its thirty-day campaign today. I was very pleased with my last book’s launch, … Continue reading
My paranormal thriller, Nick of Time, is free on Kindle today. The 4th of July is it’s last free day, so grab a copy while you can. Nick has to save people. Every. Damn. Day. Nick Callaghan’s life has become … Continue reading
Writing Novels While Female It can be a problem. Many, many female authors have taken up male pen names or publishing under their initials due to a pronounced gender gap in the literary world. J K Rowling is a perfect … Continue reading
Get a free copy of Nick of Time! My newest paranormal suspense novel, Nick of Time, has started it’s Kindle Scout Campaign. For the next thirty days, everyone with an Amazon account can nominate it. If it gets selected … Continue reading
Depression and the Arts This isn’t an article about the recent suicide of a musician I admire, though I remain sad at his passing. This article is about the effects of the arts and media on folks with clinical depression. … Continue reading
I was taking part in a conversation between various writers today about word choice. Some participants were arguing the point that using fancier word choices was the way to go. They were quite fierce about it and mentioned how it … Continue reading