- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Tag Archives: How not to start your book
Beginning the Book
Yesterday I wrote about some things that slow me down when it comes time end a story and what I do to avoid that slow down and finish the book. Today I want to talk about a more prevailing problem, … Continue reading
Posted in Habits in writing, writing, Writing Advice Tagged beginning your book, How not to start your book, writing advice 2 Comments