- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Tag Archives: NaNoWriMo
NaNoWriMo- All plotted up and nowhere to go.
It’s almost November. While some folks are starting to think about the upcoming holiday season, others have a different quest in mind. November is National Novel Writing Month, and starting on the 1st, around half a million participants will try … Continue reading
Elevator Pitch Blues
Being able to describe your novel in one sentence is a useful skill. It is called an “Elevator Pitch” because the idea is one could speak to an agent or publisher while riding an elevator and quickly tell them what one’s book is about.
Note to readers: Never actually do that! Agents spend a lot of time slogging through slush piles, they do not want you pitching your project in an elevator, a restroom, or other non-professional space. They just want to pee in peace. Really. Continue reading