- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Taking care of parents
Yard Sales and Memories
Yard sale. There’s a million jokes and a certain amount of disdain associated with that phrase. “No one’s going to pay five dollars for that.” “You must be really hard up for money.” “Who wants to buy other people’s junk … Continue reading
Posted in Change, writing Tagged adjusting to change, getting rid of memories, Taking care of parents, Yard sales 3 Comments