- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Vacation does not have to mean fast food
Eating Across America
“Give a toast to the sun, drink with the stars” -Kid Rock Brian and I made a plan about food before we ever left Indiana to head out west. We didn’t want to travel across the country and eat in … Continue reading
Posted in Restaurants, Vacations, writing Tagged Eating across America, Vacation does not have to mean fast food 4 Comments