- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 878 other subscribers
Tag Archives: When to use dialog tags in your writing
Dialog Tags- The Next Bugaboo in Bad Writing Advice
Posted on December 18, 2016 by JulianneQJohnson
Popular styles in novel writing change with the passing seasons. For example, back in the day, adverbs ending in ‘ly’ were all the rage and sprinkled liberally throughout a story. Nowadays these sorts of adverbs are not in style, and … Continue reading →