- A Free Book for the Holidays!
- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
Join 877 other followers
Tag Archives: Ontario
I read the WordPress’ photo challenge for this week, a theme of what “inside” means to you, and I came across this picture. This picture perfectly describes my view of inside. Inside can certainly mean home, safety, and haven. To … Continue reading
In my last post, I talked about ways you can write a book so that it has the best chance of being published. About what makes a book sellable to an agent. Today, we talk about the hook. The hook, … Continue reading
Let me start by stating that I am not a grammar queen. I do all right, but I’m certain that there’s the odd mistake in my writing, probably in this very post. Even so, there are some grammar myths that, … Continue reading