- Outwit, Outslay, Outlive
- Ghost Chasers- The Hunt Begins!
- $.99 Sale, now with bonus silly ranting!
- Sci-Fi Free Reads!
- Crucible Station’s Free Days
- Book Review- Kyle Harrison Movie Star
- 2018- The Year of the Series
- Big Fun Dystopian Giveaway
- Superheroes for sale- Cheap!
- Because it’s MY Blog, That’s Why.
- So you have to write a blurb for your novel.
- Guest Blogger- Author Lincoln Cole
- The Top 4 Pitfalls of Running a Newsletter
- Ghost at the College is free until Oct. 13th
- Short Story- The Wolf
Category Archives: photography
Like all professions, and especially in the arts, when you participate there is always a plethora of people and even masters of creation who have loads of advice to give the uninitiated. Veritable loads of advice. Some of it useful, … Continue reading
While I love Indy, and enjoy taking pictures of downtown on my daily walk to work, when I think of Indiana, the city is not what comes to mind. Not even my home town of Plainfield is what appears in … Continue reading
There was a building that was absent from my recent post of downtown Indianapolis architecture, despite the fact that it is just around the corner from where I work. However, I felt that the Indiana Statehouse deserved a post of … Continue reading
One of the lovely things about working in downtown Indianapolis and having to walk twenty minutes from my parking lot is that I have loads of time to look at the buildings. And look at them I do. I stare … Continue reading